- How do I Order?
- What are the Shipping Options?
- I'm overseas - Why order from Australia?
- Can I pay in my local currency?
- How do you know your credit card information is secure?
- What other payment methods are acceptable?
- Are local import taxes payable?
- Is my personal information private?
- Refunds and Returns
We deliver direct Australia and Worldwide at greatly reduced prices to the RRP. To order:
1) Select your currency from the right hand panel
2) Enter quantity of item and then Add To Cart. Carry on shopping, or...
3) ... When finished ordering, click View Cart
4) To check the cost of shipping before you check out, based on the total weight of your order, click Calculate Shipping & Handling and enter your Country and/or State
5) Either choose to Register with us for a faster checkout, to track the status of your order and more - Or, You can also checkout as a guest (but you will not be able to use online order tracking etc)
5) Click Continue to enter your billing and delivery addresses then click Continue. We advise customers who request delivery addresses other than their home address (eg Business address) to ensure that a reliable person is always available to take receipt from your local postal service during business hours.
6) Select your preferred Shipping method
7) Enter your credit card or other payment details. We will process the amount in Australian Dollars. The exact amount your financial institution charges which will appear on your credit card statement in your local currency depends on the conversion rate on the day they process it.
We dispatch all orders by Australia Post. We dispatch most products within 3 working days, unless the manufacturer has a stock problem, which they have not advised us of. Delivery within Australia is within days for Regular Post or within 1 day for Express Post. For International orders, Air Mail, shipping time is 1-2 weeks. Alternatively, you can also request ECI Express Courier International (4 days). We ask the customer to accept responsibility for deliveries to a Business address or PO Box address and also in the case of certain countries, where postal system delays are inherently problematic.
TCH is Australian based, enabling overseas customers to take advantage of international exchange rates and GST free overseas orders (Oz sales tax.) The quality of the Australian Natural Health industry is second to none - the industry is regulated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) who is the same body that regulate Pharmaceuticals and Medicines in Australia. Applying the same strict policies has helped establish Australia’s reputation for the highest standards of Complimentary Medicine Products in the World.
All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars and your financial institution will convert it to your local currency if you are an international customer. To change currency to your local currency as a guide, simply click your country flag at the top of the page. International currency displayed is based on today's up to date bank exchange rates, but the actual currency conversion is dependent upon your financial institution's exchange rates at the time, so will vary marginally.
Visa, Mastercard and American Express are all accepted. Your credit card details are fully secured. Our Website uses 128bit SSL encryption technology (Secure Sockets Layer) for complete safety of customer data. TCH also has significant systems and procedures designed to detect the fraudulent use of credit cards. Please do not be offended if we contact you requiring additional verification of your credit details as this is for yours and our protection.
Yes ! You may also pay through PayPal by simply logging in to your Paypal account at checkout - all your delivery information will be transferred automatically ...
All products we sell are Natural Supplements (not pharmaceutical) and are approved for sale in Australia by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (which has helped establish Australia’s reputation for the highest standards of Complimentary Medicine Products in the World.) However, we must emphasise that we cannot check each product we sell in Australia with every country in the world’s customs or legal authorities and so our advice to all customers is that they must assume responsibility for this. Every legal effort is made by TCH to minimize the likelihood of local Taxes and duties being imposed. All parcels are labelled either "Natural Supplements", "Skin Care" or "Essential Oils" as part of the official Customs Declaration Form. However we can not guarantee that taxes will not be levied or that items purchased are legal in any other country and in the event of this happening they are the responsibility of the purchaser - we recommend that all customers check the website of their local country, which can be found from this link on the World Customs Organisation website. Small parcels dispatched by Air Mail (default, rather than Express Courier) significantly reduces the chances of Customs Taxes being imposed. In practice, we would have already withdrawn an item from sale to a particular country in the event of any previous legal difficulty.
Totally. We use your email address to send an automatic order confirmation immediately you place your order and to respond to any further enquiries you may have. We use your delivery address to send your order and your billing address for credit card verification. We do not use your personal information for any other reason and have no 3rd party interest whatsoever. Please subscribe to our RSS feeds for up to date information, or to our newsletter, if required.
Please select your products carefully and feel free to email our product team for product advice prior to ordering. TCH are generally unable to offer refunds due to the nature of shipping products worldwide – you will appreciate that other customers do not wish to receive products that have been out of our care for even a minute, so we cannot resell returned goods. However, where a product is damaged in transit, we will always replace it - If you need to return an item for this reason, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Normally, you may take the item sealed in the original box and packaging to your local post office marked "Return To Sender" without further charge - please advise if you have any difficulty with this.