Phytality Clean Omega-3 Vegan Ultra High Purity DHA Algae Oil 50ml
- Vegan Omega-3
- Flavourless & Odour Free
- Water Extracted
If you have ever tried an Omega-3 Algae Oil from a dropper bottle before, you probably know it can be a challenge with the taste, smell, and after-burp. Finally, a Vegan Omega-3 Algae Oil that does not have that fishy taste, thanks to Phytality‘s natural purification process!
Clean Omega-3 provides the purest form of DHA Algae oil, produced and extracted without any solvents! This provides a very light-coloured algae oil, which is flavourless, and odourless. No risk of oxidisation and guaranteed no more burps and bad aftertaste!
Phytality have added a lemon peel essential oil extract to give a lovely mild lemon taste that adults and kids can all enjoy! In addition, Phytality added a natural vitamin-E tocopherol which acts as an antioxidant to maintain the Omega-3 oil quality after opening.
Scientific Research has shown that DHA supports mental clarity and brain health, as well as improving fertility. It may also help prevent or improve chronic conditions, such as heart disease, depression & inflammatory conditions.
Phytality Clean Omega-3 is extracted from an approved natural wild-strain algae, grown in an enclosed system, and produced according to the highest industry standards and certifications (FFSC22000/ISO22000).
- 1000mg Serve
- Standard Dose is for people that are already obtaining Omega-3 DHA on an ongoing basis, from a food source or a supplement (including Clean Omega-3.)
- Boosting Dose is for people who have NOT been taking Omega-3 DHA in their diet and need to boost the DHA levels. In generally takes between 4 to 6 weeks of the boosting DHA dose, to get have a suitable DHA level (in ones blood plasma.)
After a continuous 4 to 6 weeks of the BOOSTING DOSE, it’s recommended to move to the STANDARD DOSE.
- The recommended dosage for children (under 16) is generally HALF the ADULT recommended dosage as shown above.
- Clean Omega-3 in its oil liquid form is safe for infant consumption. Phytality suggest that for infants, Clean Omega-3 be mixed into their milk or food. Dosage should be considered based on the alternative sources of DHA the infant may be obtaining. A safe starting dose is 0.25ml (250mg), and then bringing it up to 0.5 (500mg) a week after beginning.
All above recommended dosage volumes are based on the DHA oil concentration delivered in the Clean Omega-3 dropper bottle. Please remember that the actual DHA concentration in the oil is 48%. For example, this means for 1000mg (1.0ml) of Clean Omega-3 oil, you are getting 480mg of DHA.
- Water Extracted Algae Oil (Schizochytrium sp.)
- Cold pressed Lemon Peel extract
- Natural tocopherol anti-oxidant
Traditional Complementary Health