Nature's Way Kids Smart Multivitamin for Fussy Eaters 60 Vita Gummies x 3 Pack = 180 Vita Gummies
Nature’s Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Multi-Vitamin for Fussy Eaters is a great tasting raspberry multivitamin formulated with vitamins, minerals & vegetables for fussy eaters.
Is your child a fussy eater who may be missing out on key nutrients? Nature’s Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Multi-Vitamin for Fussy Eaters is a delicious raspberry flavoured chewable pastille (gummie) that your children will love! For children who are picky this is a great product to boost important nutrients that may be lacking through inadequate dietary intake as it contains 13 essential vitamins and minerals.
Nature’s Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Multi-Vitamin for Fussy Eaters has been formulated to support:
- Healthy growth & development
- General health and wellbeing
Kids Smart believe that good nutrition and balanced eating is the strongest foundation for growing healthy kids, and vitamin supplementation should never replace a healthy diet. But for times when children may need a little extra support from fussy eating, growth spurts or recovery, Kids Smart offer a range of speciality supplements and kid-friendly delivery formats to help bridge nutritional gaps. If you have any concerns about your child’s health, always speak to your doctor or health professional.
Nature's Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Multivitamin contains vitamins and minerals to help support kids growth and development.
A balanced diet with lots of variety is usually the ideal way for healthy children to get their nutrients. However, providing children such a diet may not always be easy. Parents may experience the challenges that come with kids fussy eating habits. A children's multivitamin may help fill some nutritional gaps.
Nature's Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Multivitamin contains 14 vitamins and minerals, plus added vegetable extract powders, all in a delicious raspberry flavoured pastille (gummie).
- Children 2-3 years: Give one pastille per day
- Children 4+ years: Give two pastilles per day.
Or as advised by your health professional
A balanced diet and sufficient intake of vitamins and minerals from food, is essential for children.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 20 mg
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 350 micrograms
- Riboflavine (vitamin B2) 125 micrograms
- Nicotinamide (nitamin B3) 6 mg
- dl-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) 3.5 mg
- (3.5 IU)
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 608 micrograms
- Equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 500 micrograms
- Folic Acid 69 micrograms
- Biotin 8.7 micrograms
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) 2.5 micrograms
- (100 IU)
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 0.75 micrograms
- Calcium phosphate 13.33 mg
- Equiv. calcium 5 mg
- Potassium iodide 294 micrograms
- Equiv. potassium 22.5 micrograms
- Dibasic magnesium phosphate trihydrate 35.87 mg
- Equiv. magnesium 5 mg
- Zinc oxide 1.28 mg
- Equiv. zinc 1 mg
- Spinancia oleracea (spinach) leaf powder 5 mg
- Daucus carota (carrot) root powder 5 mg
- Beta vulgaris (beetroot) root powder 5 mg
- Cynara scolymus (artichoke) flower bud powder 5 mg
Contains gluten, sulfites, and sugars. Not to be taken by children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Traditional Complementary Health