Teelixir Pearl Beauty Tonic Inner/Outer Radiance 50g
Teelixir Pearl Beauty Tonic Inner/Outer Radiance with Pearl extract powder, a premier adaptogen that has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for thousands of years.
Pearl extract is one of the great secrets of the most beautiful women of the Orient. Notable benefits of Pearl powder may include extraordinary ability to promote more healthy, radiant and younger-looking skin. In China, Pearl powders are used as one of the best beautifying, skin nourishing and Shen (spirit-elevating and calming) tonic herbs. Pearls have been a highly revered substance by many ancient cultures as a superb longevity food. The health benefits of Pearl powder may help support sleep and elevate happiness and quality of life.
Teelixir Pearl Beauty Tonic is:
- 100% Micro-Ground Freshwater Pearls
- Fine Powder Extract For Maximum Bio-Availability
- Authentic Di Tao and Ethical Source
- Third-Party Tested and Quality Verified
- Zero Additives, Preservatives or Fillers
- Superior Shen Tonic Herb
- Vegetarian, Paleo, Gluten free, Non GMO, zero sugar
Start with 1/4 tsp (1g) Pearl powder extract per day. When your body feels ready, you can increase your dosage according to your daily needs. For fast absorption, mix the Pearl extract directly into hot tea, coffee or your favourite plant-based milk. Pearl powder is also a delicious addition to your smoothies, hot chocolates, soup broths, raw desserts, baked goods and more. For optimal health benefits, consume regularly for 30-100 days. Pearl extract is not sensitive to heat.
- Topical Uses: Pearl extract is commonly used as an ingredient in beauty face masks. Apply Pearl powder directly on the skin to leave your face more soft, smooth and silky. It also helps promote the reduction of redness and other noticeable blemishes.
- Make a Pearl Powder Face Mask: Put 1-2 servings of Pearl powder in a bowl and add water, just enough to make a thick paste that you can apply to your face with fingers. Let it sit for 10 minutes before rinsing.
- Pearl powder can also be used as an effective finishing powder to set your makeup. It’s considered mineral makeup because of its high mineral and amino acids content. Add 1-2 servings of Pearl powder into a dish, dip in your makeup brush and lightly brush the powder over your face. As a fine powder, it also acts as an exfoliating agent. Suitable to use on every skin tone. Try applying Pearl powder extract at night to soothe the skin while you sleep and help absorb excess oil during the night.
- Pearl Powder Extract 10:1*
*Unlike other Pearl supplements, Teelixir Pearl powder is 100% super micro-ground using a modern technology known as Levigation. The traditional problem with Pearls is that it was very difficult to grind down fine enough to make it bioavailable for the human body. Recent advancements in grinding technology known as levigation, now allow the Pearls to be ground down to a fine powder at nano-size. This technique produces highly absorbable Pearl powder that can be fully utilised by the body once it enters the bloodstream.
Ethically sourced, sustainably grown and harvested Pearls from Zhejiang province, the largest origin of fresh water Pearls in China. No other ingredients. No added preservatives, grains, starch or fillers.
Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant or nursing
Traditional Complementary Health